Friday, June 18, 2010

Welcome to Shelley Bean Stamps!

Here it is!  The launch of my brand new line of stamps.  I am starting out small but hope to grow my selection as time goes by.  These stamps are very special to me and I hope that you will enjoy them too.

Follow the links above to navigate through my designs and information. My selections will increase soon, so please bookmark me and come back often! Email me for special requests and I will take them into consideration.

What's in a name?  Shelley Bean Stamps?  Apparently, the day my parents brought me home from the hospital when I was born, my father gave me the nickname "Shelley Bean".  And to this day, I am still called that among my family members.  It seemed only fitting that a name that used to terrorize me as a child became part of the inspiration for my stamps.  I love irony!

With that being said, I hope you take the time to browse around a little and if something strikes your fancy, let me know!  I appreciate any and all feedback.  If you want to really make my day complete, please feel free to grab my button for your blog and become a follower.  If you have any questions, please feel free to email too.

Thank you for dropping by, and I hope you come back again.

~Shelley

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations - I wish you much success!

    Your artwork is lovely.

    Isn't it funny how childhood nicknames stick with us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Shelley:) This is wonderful!!!
    ~Madison

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats Shelley... the drawings are beautiful. best of luck. You are an amazing artist - glad I had the opportunity to meet you... remember me when you are famous! LOL... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! This is amazing! You are so awesomely talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Shelley on your store. The stamps are beautiful! I love Apple Annie:)

    Stephanie
    sar342@aol.com
    http://stephanieandthebug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your vintage girls are awesome and I love the rose too, I will be checking back for sure, and the prices are very fair. JSharer417@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love ur stamps! so awesome! CONGRAT!!!

    Love, Mel
    Miscdaisy.blogspot.com

    Miscdaisy at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your stamps are beautiful and I will be adding your site to my favorites list.

    Patti B.
    bbitster@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shelley,

    Congratulations!!! :) Your stamps are awesome (I'm sure I will be checking back...)!

    Jennifer
    partridgelu@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello....you have a beautiful site....shared your site on my FB site:)

    ReplyDelete