Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Big Thank you!

I am sending out an email to everyone that helped me with my Digi-Stamp promotion.  And while I was able to contact almost everyone there are a couple that didn't leave me an email address, didn't specify which stamp they preferred or I was not able to locate their email address by visiting their blog links. 

Now, since most didn't specify which stamp they wanted, EVERYONE please reply to my email at shelleybeanstamps@gmail.com and I will send it out asap.   It took me quite awhile to weed through the various posts where comments were left and it would just save me a mountain of time if you could tell me one more time which you prefer.  Then I can easily reply to that email individually.  I still promise to get more stamps loaded soon. Please check back!   Also, I hope those that are now sporting my button on their blogs will let them remain there for at least awhile in return for this free digi.  Also, thank you for all your promotions on facebook.  It means so much to me!

I hope you also took a peek at my rubber stamp line.  Each stamp includes enough sticky back rubber mounting foam to complete your stamp.  They are made with finely detailed red rubber and in my opinion are the highest quality impressions I have seen.  I also provide 100% free shipping to all my United States customers.

If you would like to purchase one of my digis, I will send those out to you via email.  Please allow 24 hours for me to catch those as they come in.

You are all the best!!  ~Shelley

3 comments:

  1. No, Shelley -- YOU are the best! Thank you for your kindness and generosity! I'll revisit the e-mail and remind you that I ♥ the Pilgrim Boy!

    Ellen (CardMonkey)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelly just found you through Gll love your stamps now a follower so will be back v soon
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shelley,

    check out my blog for the card I made using your digi stamp. I love it! Thanks for looking!

    http://julianaspapercrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete